The Village Camping Capo Ferrato is a paradise for children and all families looking for peace, thanks to the small size of the camp and the convenience of the services that we provide.
Children find the perfect conditions for them here, because they can move freely knowing that they will not get lost, and, above all, they will meet so many friends here!
This also means that grown-ups can rest assured, because when the kids are happy, everyone enjoys a carefree holiday.
A campsite fit for children, here all of our services for our little guests:
- A white beach with fine, clean sand and gently sloping sea
- The beach service with assistance and rescue (from mid-June to the first week of September), with walkways for easy access for wheelchair users
- The baby room and changing table, washing machine and dryer
- Two play areas, one for small children in the vicinity of the restaurant and the other bigger one in the sports area
- The tennis court, basketball and beach volleyball pitch
- On request, we can provide high chairs, cots and ledges for beds in the accommodation units
- We have a children’s menu in the restaurant devoted entirely to them.
- During July and August we have a rich programme of activities with events ranging from entertainment and the mini club to the baby dance and creative workshops (in Italian)
- During the “Sardinian Weeks” part of the initiatives are designed specifically for involving children, teaching them about the traditions and culture of Sardinia in a playful and original way.
- When leaving the campsite, you can walk to the shopping area of Costa Rei, where you can take a stroll to get to the ice cream parlours on the squares or the nearby fun fair with inflatables
- Our bike-centre can rent bicycles for children and booster seats to be added to the adult bikes
- At the reception we give information and suggestions for trips for the whole family throughout the area
- If case of need, we have a paediatrician available for home visits and the hospital about 15 minutes from the campsite. The emergency medical service for tourists is active in the months of July and August directly in Costa Rei (about 3 km from the campsite).
- At the reception we speak German, English and French and we are available for any information