Capo Ferrato Camping Village in brief
Capo Ferrato Village Camping is open from early April to early November. The opening dates are determined each year.
– 83 pitches, including 26 on the waterfront with a beautiful panoramic view
– 26 bungalows equipped with all amenities, a large portion of the residential units enjoy views of the sea, some bungalows are barrier-free.
– It can accommodate up to 400 people
– It has a restaurant with national and typical cuisine, with a Sommelier service, pizzeria, market with fresh produce, bar and kiosk on the beach
– A full schedule of events is arranged for the entertainment of guests, featuring a programme of day and evening activities with professional entertainment staff for adults and children and, in the low season, thematic weeks called “Sardinian Weeks”.
– The sports area has a tennis court, basketball court/football pitch, beach volleyball, two children’s play areas and a mini club space – Bicycle, car and scooter rental service, arranged tours and beach service
– Transfer service from/to airport
– Dogs and other pets are accepted free of charge in the pitches, except during July and August
– The site is located 500 m from the Costa Rei commercial area, 15 km from Villasimius, 20 km from Muravera and around 60 km from Cagliari.
– The attractions in the vicinity of the camp include the Capo Carbonara Villasimius Geomarine Park, the Capo Ferrato nature reserve, the nineteenth century penal colony in Castiadas, the Sette Fratelli Natural Park, the Colostrai and Feraxi ponds and fish ponds, and the villages of Muravera, Villasimius, San Vito and Villaputzu.