Holidays with four-legged friends
When traveling with four-legged friends, common sense and caution guarantee of respect and tolerance, even on the part of those not accustomed to living with animals. That is why the rules of the campsite lay out some important rules of conduct:
- The access of all animals is allowed only on the pitches and in July and August their entry is limited on some of them already established by the Management.
- Pets are not allowed in bungalows at any time during the season.
- Admittance of animals must be authorised by the management, therefore they must be declared on arrival and their health records must be shown.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead within the campsite and must be taken outside the campsite for their needs.
- Access to the outdoor terrace of the restaurant is only permitted for a limited number of dogs, with permission. Animals are not permitted indoors at the bar and the market.
- Dog and cat owners are responsible for the behaviour of their animals and the damage they may cause to things and people. The management declines any responsibility.
- Animals that disturb the peace of other guests will not be permitted to stay at the camp
- Because of regional regulations, it is not possible to take dogs and other pets to the beach.
- The management reserves the right to remove guests who do not respect the rules of conduct.