Holidays with four-legged friends
In the Village Camping Capo Ferrato entry for dogs and cats is free. When traveling with four-legged friends, common sense and caution guarantee of respect and tolerance, even on the part of those not accustomed to living with animals. That is why the rules of the campsite lay out some important rules of conduct:
- Animals are only allowed on the pitches, and only in the low and mid season. They are not allowed during July and August. Pets are not allowed in the accommodation units at any time during the season.
- Admittance of animals must be authorised by the management, therefore they must be declared on arrival and their health records must be shown.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead within the campsite and must be taken outside the campsite for their needs.
- Access to the outdoor terrace of the restaurant is only permitted for a limited number of dogs, with permission. Animals are not permitted indoors at the bar and the market.
- Dog and cat owners are responsible for the behaviour of their animals and the damage they may cause to things and people. The management declines any responsibility.
- Animals that disturb the peace of other guests will not be permitted to stay at the camp
- Because of regional regulations, it is not possible to take dogs and other pets to the beach.
- The management reserves the right to remove guests who do not respect the rules of conduct.